Apple, pine nuts and raisins salad


I warn you from this moment. I have made a little discovery and I'm persistent. From now on you are going to find here more than a salad with fruit. Yes, I know I am not discovering the wheel. But what can I say: I have discovered many possibilities in these combinations. The principle was simple. This competition for cooking with apple made me start with this idea, and then one thing leads to another, a spring that is playing peek-a-boo, like a baby, hiding just behind her hands pretending to have disappeared, and it began to get out delicious combinations: simple, clean, and very, very tasty, to change the typical green salad for other quite different.

The best thing about this salad, no doubt, was the dressing. I had tried other times with a yogurt-based dressing, but until today it had not be so successful. I believe that twist is in a really good extra virgin olive oil, and-strangely enough- in using non-fat yogurt. Yes, I know it may sound strange, but non-fat yogurt has less flavor and makes the dressing be much better.

There are no excuses for you not to try this salad, simple but absolutely delicious to start a meal. If you serve the slices back on top of each other, with the apple shape, I assure you will have a remarkable dish with nearly no effort. few simple things you seem more appetizing.

Apple, raisins and pine nuts salad.

(Ingredients per person)

1 apple
Raisins
Pine nuts

For the dressing (for 2-3 people)

1 non fat plain yogurt (125 grams)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
Salt
Black and pink pepper

Preparation

Thoroughly wash and dry apples. Discourage, cut into thin slices and dip in a bowl of water with a squeeze of lemon juice until ready to use, so they do not get dark.
Pass the pine nuts for a pan. No need to add oil. The fat of the nuts will be enough. Toast lightly.
Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the yogurt with the oil, vinegar, salt and peppers. Test and rectify if necessary.
Place apple slices on a plate, preferably, trying to reassemble the apple. Add raisins and pine nuts to each dish and dress with vinaigrette. Serve the remaining sauce separately.